Happy Tree Friends - Bubble Burst Happy Tree Friends - Bubble Burst

This was so cute and funny!

Emmet'Ns Police Force 2 (Animatic) Emmet'Ns Police Force 2 (Animatic)

"Shovel. Sho-blang!" That was funny!

Swimming Turtle step by step Swimming Turtle step by step

That was really cool!

Muffleton "GLORY HOLE LIFE" Muffleton "GLORY HOLE LIFE"

I watched this on Vidme and I watched it again here. I want to see more of what happens with these characters.

HairyHairballDaniel responds:

Thanks for watching! Got a lot more Muffleton on the way.

"The Sun is Shining, the Blinds are Shut" - Dad's Cartoons Chapter 2 "The Sun is Shining, the Blinds are Shut" - Dad's Cartoons Chapter 2

I like how you had Dad ejaculating money signs. It visually represented why he was doing what he was doing.

"Dads Methods Were Often Flawed" - Dad's Cartoons Chapter 1 "Dads Methods Were Often Flawed" - Dad's Cartoons Chapter 1

I made the mistake of watching chapter 3 first. Now it makes more sense. Pretty interesting story.

"Dad's Party" - Dad's Cartoons Chapter 3 "Dad's Party" - Dad's Cartoons Chapter 3

This was interesting. But I'm not sure this is a comedy. It seems like it should be under experimental. I didn't find it to be funny so much as weird, which isn't a bad thing. It held my attention and I like the use of music. I may check out the other chapters.

Bagel Teusday Bagel Teusday

I really liked this! The camera angles were great and the animation was smooth. The ending is funny. I would have rated this a five had there been sound. But good overall!

Cats - noerzzz cartoons Cats - noerzzz cartoons

I had a cat do that to my arm once, but luckily I was wearing a long sleeve shirt.

noerzzz responds:

yeah cats can be a nuisance sometimes.

Doctor Pepper 3 Doctor Pepper 3

I really want a Dr Pepper now but I gave up drinking soda. So I'll check out parts 1 and 2.

noerzzz responds:

parts 1 and 2 aren't public anymore, however i may remaster them :)